plan for holiday

Sabrina : "Hi, Dila!"
Adila: "Hi, how are you?"
Sabrina : "Im good. by the way, what are your plans for next week's hoiday?'
Adila: "Im planing to hike the mountain, because my other friend asked me to accompany her."
Sabrina: "Wow, that's very interesting holiday, which montain will you hike?"
Adila: "Im planing to hike papandayan montain."
Sabrina: "Are you have done this before?"
Adila: "Actually no, but my friend asked me to join, do you wanna join with us?"
Sabrina: "That look cool, but i don't think i can join. because i have to go somewhere as well."
Adila: "Really?, where are you going?"
Sabrina: "Im going to visited my aunt."
Adila: :"Oh..that's good, i think i should go now."
Sabrina: "Ok.. bye."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

About me and my dream

Mengenal Kebudayaan di Lingkungan Sekitar