GATHAPRAYA

Hasil gambar untuk gathapraya



Every year 3 senior high school always hold a culture festival. the festival we have, is different from the festivals in other schools. the festival organized by 3 senior high scool is a culture festival with the theme of Indonesian culture. with this festival we are expected not to forget our own culture that is Indonesian culture.
 
This year's, 3 senior high school culture festival called Gathapraya. The Gathapraya comes from two terms "ana gatha" which means the future, and "abi praya" is hope. cool is not it ?. 
 
Before the event starts, we promote Gathapraya. we walked from Sumatra Street to Bali street using traditional clothes. after arriving at the bali field, we were given a rest time for pray Dzuhur and lunch.
 
 Me and my best friend come at 02.00 pm. there are many stands that carry the theme of Indonesian culture. there are handicraft handlers booth, gamelan booth, traditional clothing booth, and much more. there are also many food stands. I bought mashed potato, and it tastes really good. 
 
Me and my best friend enjoy the show. there are many musicians and artists performing on stage, such as Nidji, Hivi, Vina candrawati, and others. 
 
Because the show is too exciting I go home very late. I went home around 11 am. my mother was very worried, so I was slightly scolded by my mother.hehehe..
 
 The night where Gathapraya is held, is the most exciting first night, ever since I became part of the 3 senior high school.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

About me and my dream

Mengenal Kebudayaan di Lingkungan Sekitar