About me and my dream



Sabrina Diva Rasida, that is my name. You can also called me sabrina or sabsab. I was born on November 8, 2002 in Bandung, which means now I'm 16 years old. I live in Kopo Bandung with my family. I have one younger brother named Moch Akmal, he go to 5 junior high school, and one older sister named Nabila Vita, she is a colleger in ITENAS Bandung. My mom is a house wife, and my father work as a lecturer.

I have a lot of hobbies, because when there is free time I can't just stand still, so I look for busyness. There are make a poem, swimming, painting, singing, dancing, cooking, exercising, and play skateboard. But my favorite one is painting because colour give me strength to relieve stress.

My strength, i dont think that i have strength because it's depend on others opinion. But my weakness is that i lack of confidence, i think too fast that dont think about the risk, im too active person, and i dont like being ordered. that makes me think that i cannot work as an important person like president, or politicus. 

My dream or goal is to become an architect, and i also want to be an entrepreneur. so to achieve my dream i need go to SAPPK ITB or SBM ITB. And i need to study hard as well so that my dream come true.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

Observasi Lingkungan dan PoPoPe