Grateful Moment

                                                       Grateful moment

When i was 6 years old. I went to the mall with my family. We went there because we wanted to buy some groceries and shop. We decided to split into two team, it was me, my little brother, and my mom. And the other team was my older sister and my father. Our team went to shop for groceries and the other team went to buy clothes. 


When we got in the supermarket. I always curious about many things. I play around, until i realized that my mom wasn't in there with me. I really confused, i dont know what to do. And finally i cried. Suddenly there was someone approaching me. She ask me why the reason i was crying. And i tell her that i was lost. After that she bring me to the information center, she tell everything to the sales who work there.


 And then the information guy make some announcement for my mom with a loud speaker. After i waited for about 5 minute, my mom finally there. I feel relieved, and my mom really thank the women. I amazed and also very grateful to the women. I dont know what will happend if the women didn't help me. 
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

About me and my dream

Mengenal Kebudayaan di Lingkungan Sekitar