Recommendation Letter

Letter of Recommendation
For Student



Dear Admissions officer's
 
It is my great pleasure to recommend Sespiana Ramadhina Harlito for admission to University of Padjajaran. I have known Sespiana for 3 years and was dilighted to serve as his teacher at 3 Senior High School Bandung. During that time, i watched her grow into an outstanding individual who are exels in both his academic and personal pursuits. 
 
As Sespiana teacher, i witnessed his extraordinaty in a way of thinking fast and remembering things for quite a long time, first hand. His Biology practice was particulary impressive. In it she study really hard and do her best.
 
Sespiana academic accomplishments are rivaled only by his personal strenght. His diligently are beyond his years and she is well loved by his peers, as well as those who have had the pleasure of teaching her.
 
I highly recommend you accept Sespiana for medical school. I am confident she will make an exellent addition to your University's commonity. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question regarding his character or past academic.
 
 
Sincerely 


Sabrina Diva
biology teacher

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

About me and my dream

Observasi Lingkungan dan PoPoPe